"It's all about the context."
A Textile Design graduate from NID, Isha is currently pursuing her MA at the Royal College of Art, London. She enjoys a very organic and hands-on method of working, often integrating and exploring a variety of materials and processes. A large part of her work features structurally manipulated and intriguing tactile surfaces. She has showcased her creations and won an award in Textile Practices at The India Story, Kolkata. One of her stints also included launching a capsule clothing collection called 'Pavoe'. Challenging opportunities always inspire her, as they let her channel her nervous energy into her creative process.
View as Grid List
- Clear Sort
- By Isha Pimpalkhare₹59472 onwards Subscription starting ₹1895/mo View
- By Isha Pimpalkhare₹38000 onwards Subscription starting ₹1093/mo View
- By Isha Pimpalkhare₹49560 onwards Subscription starting ₹1596/mo View
- By Isha Pimpalkhare
- By Isha PimpalkhareSubscribed
- By Isha Pimpalkhare₹26600 onwards Subscription starting ₹792/mo View