Operations Manager (Mumbai)
- Leading and managing a team of Operations Executives
- Leading coordination with associate vendors
- Managing real-time service levels and schedule adherence
- Optimising and implementing supply chain strategies
- Overall work experience of 2-4 years
- Experience in setting up warehouse/fulfilment centres is a plus
- Open to travelling pan-India
Marketing & Sales
Sales Executive (Mumbai)
- Identify potential clients and build new leads.
- Arrange meetings with key decision-makers, understand their requirements and help them get a clear picture of the service.
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities at all times.
- Overall work experience of 1-3 years.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to learn and explore new markets and trends.
Management & Strategy
Account Manager (Mumbai)
- Understand core aspects of clients’ businesses.
- Maintain existing business relationships as well as explore new ones.
- Ensure timely co-ordination with internal teams to execute tasks as per client’s brief.
- Ideate and execute plans to generate business for the company.
- Overall work experience of 2-4 years.
- Sound communication skills with an ability to multitask (across projects).
- Ability to bond well with internal teams as well as thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule especially during events
No openings currently
Content Writer (Mumbai)
- Be the voice of the brand - on the website, in marketing campaigns and on social media.
- Create and curate outstanding content for the official blog/magazine.
- Coordinate with the business development team to come up with strong, effective pitches for businesses.
- Help develop ideas and executions to strengthen the reach and impact of the brand.
- Overall work experience of at least 2 years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills especially in English.
- Passion for art, design and writing along with a high level of curiosity for stuff in general.
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule especially during events and campaigns.
Design & Curation
Junior Graphic Designer (Mumbai)
- Work closely with the Head of Design to develop the design strategy of the brand.
- Creating compelling and detailed visual design themes, templates, style guides and collaterals.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop and maintain the brand voice and identity.
- Help develop ideas, events and products to strengthen the reach and impact of the brand.
- Overall work experience of at least 1-2 years.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience in Cinema 4D and After Effects is a plus.
- Awareness of the latest graphic design and communication trends, both nationally and internationally.
- Basic knowledge of printing techniques.